The Port Townsend Marine Trades Association is a non-profit organization of volunteer men and women employed in the marine trades.
The PTMTA links over 350 marine tradespeople in the Port Townsend area and this network allows customers and tradespeople alike to quickly find the services and expertise they need.
We also serve as a unified voice for the marine trades, promoting economic stability in the community and resolving issues that threaten the livelihood of the marine trades in Jefferson County.
As a marine trades person, why should you join the PTMTA?
- Great way to advertise and network
- Be kept up to date on issues that may affect the success of your business
- Make sure your voice is heard and find support dealing with issues confronting your business
As a community member NOT directly involved in the marine trades, why should you support the PTMTA?
- The marine industry is one of the largest employers in Jefferson County and both directly and indirectly supports our communities
- Customers coming to Port Townsend for the local marine trades also provide income for many non-marine businesses
- The marine trades and working waterfront are a large part of Port Townsend’s historical image and current appeal, and community support helps keep this tradition alive and vibrant.
Downloadable application to Become a Member or for paper renewal
Update Your Service Directory Listing
Renew Your Membership Online
DONATE to our; General Fund – Life Boat – Economic Impact Study – Perks (Adjust amounts with the + sign)
CHECKS TO THE PTMTA ARE WELCOME! PLEASE SEND TO:
PO BOX 1214, PORT TOWNSEND WA, 98368
PTMTA SWAG— for donations of $25 or more you can choose a T-shirt, Hat, or bag!