Commission Meeting and Workshop May 10
By Port of Port Townsend on May 05, 2023 03:26 pm
The Agenda and Meeting Materials for the Public Workshop & Regular Meeting of the Port Commission on May 10, 2023, have been posted. The Port Commission has two meetings scheduled for Wednesday, May 10.
The 9:30 a.m. workshop agenda items are:
- Presentation/Update from the Northwest Maritime Center Chief Executive Officer Jake Beattie
- Discussion with Economic Development Council Executive Director Cindy Brooks
- WPPA, Governance and Management Guide –– Chapter 3 Port Administrative Functions
At 1:00 p.m., meeting topics include:
- 2023 Legislative Update – Insight Strategic Partners
- March 2023 Year-to-Date Financials
- Emergency Repair Projects Update – Matt Klontz
The full meeting agenda is HERE and the public is invited to attend either in person or online. (See below*.)
For instructions, agenda and meeting materials go to the event sites by clicking below:
For the Public Workshop at 9:30 a.m. click here
For the Regular Meeting at 1:00 p.m. click here
* The Port will be meeting in person at the Point Hudson Pavilion Building at 355 Hudson Street and also online. To attend the meeting online, you may join by clicking here, or go to Zoom.us, click on “Join a Meeting” and use Webinar ID 862 6904 3651, password 911887. You may also or call (253) 215-8782 and use Webinar ID: 862 6904 3651, Password: 911887.
The Port welcomes your comments! To send a public comment for the meeting, e-mail the Port at email@example.com by 11:00 a.m. on 05/10/23. You may also “raise your hand” during the live Public Comment portion of the agenda (either in person, or online).
If you need more detailed instruction on how to attend this Zoom meeting, Click Here. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Joanna at the Port Admin. Office at 360-385-2323.
May 10 Commission meeting and Workshop details
Permanent link to this article: https://ptmta.org/wp/news/2023/05/may-10-commission-meeting-and-workshop-details/